One on One classes have been designed to meet the differing needs of clients who are unable to attend group classes and willing to practicing yoga at home.
This is a chance to get focused one on one coaching from the instructor to engage in perfecting specific movements and exercise.
Each session is carefully designed according to each specific case, and is based on in depth study of the latest scientific research and findings. For each class a detailed group of physical exercises, stretching, breathing and meditation practices, along with specific modified poses are selected and implemented in order to meet the particular needs of each client.
These private and individualized classes aid clients to gain from the benefits of yoga practices and increase positive and healthy energy despite any physical or psychological limitations that have been barriers in the past.
Furthermore, those who are interested in learning precise physical poses (Asana), breathing exercises (Pranayama), their complexity, benefits, and limitations are also welcome to book private lessons.
How Private Yoga works
- Call or email us to book your appointment.
- Your instructor meets you at your home once a week or more.
- The sessions can be scheduled at anytime.
- The sessions are designed to suit all capabilities, and the poses are tailored for the individual needs of the clients.
- These classes are beneficial for individuals who are on the road to recovery, and return to physical and psychological health.