Yogana Mobile Yoga presents yoga for Youth (age 6-16) in Schools and homes. Your children have an opportunity to learn yoga in a fun, safe and non-competitive environment! This class is carefully designed for the pure soul of children growing in a fast paced world. Yoga for Youth incorporates calming techniques, self-discipline, and flexibility through playful and imaginative journeys.
Benefits of yoga for youth:
- Improves strength, flexibility & body awareness
- Helps balance body & mind
- Nourishes creativity, strengthens focus & concentration
- Encourages compassion, respect & team work
- Develops self discipline & self control
- Expands awareness of nature, animals & the environment
- Teaches how to relax & reduce stress and anxiety
How Yoga for Youth works
- Call or email us to book your appointment.
- Students come together at home or school, as a group, once a week or more.
- Group sessions are possible in any size (depending on your space availability).
- The sessions can be scheduled after school hours.
- The session offers a mixture of physical exercises, breathing and mindfulness practices.
- The sessions are designed for the pure soul of children growing in a fast paced world.
"I like how it’s very relaxing and you don’t have to worry about later, just have fun then. I would say Yogana is a great class for beginners and experienced kids. The yoga teacher is very experienced and you will learn a lot and never get bored."Tarra 13 years old-Yoga for youth class participant
"I like the lie down poses. Nahid is the teacher she is really good, I think you could come too. She is very nice. My class is very fun. I am learning lots of moves."Nadia 9 years old-Yoga for youth class participant